I went to the gym at 5:30am, did 25 minutes on the stair climber, completed a 25 minute circuit workout and then did 15 minutes on the treadmill.
In the afternoon I got to see/meet Tegan and Sara perform live at the The Peaks intimate lounge; they sounded awesome.
The day continued to be exciting as I marked my return to my Wednesday night spin class with Tim. It was the first time I've been able to really push myself during a workout in weeks. It felt fantastic and I'm craving more. The best part, most of it was pain free and even better... I woke up the next day - still pain free.
After spin I went to the Tegan and Sara concert which as I expected was excellent. A great day filled with exercise and music.
She forgot to mention in this post that she brought ‘the napster’ along for the spin class... and although I think it is fantastic that she is pain free... (and I truly do) I am a bit concerned about the continuous pain I am still enduring ;)
ReplyDeleteApparently I need to hit the gym more...
Ouch...
LOL - nice work napster!
ReplyDeleteWay to support :)