While on my recent trip to Edmonton to visit my brother I was introduced to a new band that I'm loving! The Black Keys, their new album is tied with The National's new album on top of my fav albums of 2010 list.
Thought I'd share this video I stumbled across this evening. I think its a cool concept (and a wicked song). 860 still photos combined to make this video after 8 hours of hard work.
My life in the city I love.
Lucky to live in downtown Vancouver situated minutes from snow capped mountains, endless trails and vast Pacific Ocean.
training, racing, music, fashion and life.
I made these cookies to bring for the girls at the Haney to Harrison Relay . They are bite-sized cookies that do not contain any added suga...
2010 Races
Dirty Duo 55km Girls Relay - 1st place team 5 Peaks Golden Ears 14km - April 24th - 5th place AG Sun Run 10km - May 8th - 33th place AG 5 Peaks Bunzten Lake 15.5km - September 25th - 8th place AG Nike Women's Marathon - San Francisco - October 17th - 32th place AG Haney to Harrison 100km relay - Girls Relay Team - November 6th - 4th place
Phantom Run 19km - November 13th - 13th place female
Gunner Shaw 10k - December 4th
2009 Races
Dirty Duo 25km – 8th female 5 Peaks Trail Series BC – 1st place in age group for series Big Chop Kayak Race – 3rd place co-ed double kayak Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race (Momar) 50km – 4th co-ed team of two Hallows Eve Half - 10th female
North Face Endurance Challenge San Francisco 50km – 3rd place in age group, 20th female overall
They are a great band....
ReplyDelete