Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Music Tuesday

I don't have cable at home for various reasons, mainly I don't think there are many good quality shows and I don't have time to sit and watch TV. I never even used to watch music videos but over the past few months I've noticed some of my favourite bands releasing edge, artistic videos. Thought I'd share the music video of a song I'm loving right now "Fragile Bird" by Canada's City and Colour



Do you have big plans for the long weekend? I'm heading to Penticton with some girlfriends for relaxation, and winery hopping. If you have recommendations for favourite things to do or places to check out in the area let me know.

1 comment:

  1. You have to go to Dirty Laundry in Summerland.

    Their marketing (and branding) is awesome (or I am just a sucker) and they sell all sorts of goodies for a 'make your own' picnic basket you can eat on their awesome patio (they also sell wine by the glass).

    ReplyDelete