Friday, October 23, 2009

Think Pink

My friend Nicole recently surprised me with one of the best birthday gifts.  Bright pink running compression socks by CEP; they are prefect and match my other bright pink running gear.



















I already own a pair of Sugoi Race and Recovery compression socks which I love, they are grey in color.  The Sugoi socks are great, I wear them for running and recovery; they help to increase blood circulation and oxygen flow for musculature which helps to enhanced your performance.  Plus I really like to run in shorts and the knee high socks help prolong my short wearing season.  My new CEP socks have become my designated recovery socks because I think they are just too pretty to wear in the trails, I will sport them around home and town to help speed up my recovery time.  Thanks Napster:) 


1 comment:

  1. sexy outfit tinkywinky! you just need a pink umbrella to complete the outfit.. and maybe a cotton tail... =D

    hey - i have an idea. if your legs get tired in the weenie run you can run on your hands ... a lot of your pics on here are of you on them anyway .. so i figure they're prob as good as your legs ... :p

    Duncan

    ReplyDelete