We're both sad it's over but our fingers are crossed our favorite store will work some magic and bring it back for the coming months. I find it especially nice to workout in groups like this during the wet, dark evenings in winter.
Tonight's workout was call Fight Gone Bad, the workout consisted of five exercises, performed for one minute each. You perform as many reps as you can at each station then rotate, completing the entire circuit four times for a total workout of 20 minutes (no breaks). Our Fight Gone Bad was a grueling workout that included; power sit-ups, deep squats, push-ups, kettlebell snatches and tuck jumps.
Tonight's workout was call Fight Gone Bad, the workout consisted of five exercises, performed for one minute each. You perform as many reps as you can at each station then rotate, completing the entire circuit four times for a total workout of 20 minutes (no breaks). Our Fight Gone Bad was a grueling workout that included; power sit-ups, deep squats, push-ups, kettlebell snatches and tuck jumps.
I leave you with some insight into how my mind process information. When Mark explained what our workout would be and told us it is called The Fight Gone Bad, I immediately thought of the movie Fight Club. My thoughts then trailed the first rule of Fight Club; don't talk about Fight Club. So the next obvious place for my mind to wonder is the star of the movie, Brad Pitt.
Weird how I was able to relate CrossFit to Brad Pitt. In case you can't remember what he looks like I've happily Googled him for you.
Weird how I was able to relate CrossFit to Brad Pitt. In case you can't remember what he looks like I've happily Googled him for you.


You are hilarious! My mind will be with Brad for the rest of the afternoon.
ReplyDelete