"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?" - Robert H. Schuller

For me I'm going to approach the question and subsequent answer by posting my list of the things I am going to achieve - my bucket list. I was inspired by a fantastic blog I read by Stephanie Corker Irwin who recently posted her bucket list. Stayed tuned for my list of 100 things to do before I die. And please feel free to comment with some of your key things too.
My training update - I've been feeling really good and I'm starting to build my mileage back up every weekend.
This weekend was filled with majestic trails for me; Saturday I ran 3 hours with Pricey and Brad. We happen to come across another really strong runner near the top of the seymour grind named Jacek Doniec (?). When I say strong I mean fast and strong, the guy was flying and looked like he was hardy trying. He came in 5th at the Orcas Island 50km in February finishing the course in 4:54:09. We ran most of the Dirty Duo race course and once we hit the gazebo near Rice Lake I gave the guys the go a head to leave me in their dust and they ripped off towards Jaycee House running back to the car at a sub 4 minute km pace.
Sunday morning Stefan and I headed to Buntzen Lake in Port Moody to run part of the Diez Vista race course, we were out for a couple hours of mostly up hill climbing and it started to rain right near the end but overall it was a great run. My legs are definitely feelings this weeks training so tomorrow will be a well deserved rest/yoga day. Now I have to decide if I run Dirty Duo next weekend...

Do It!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the bucket list and finding out if there is something that I can accompany you as you check it off!