Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Besties

I am (was) a huge fan of Arrested Development. If you didn't get a chance to watch it when it aired on the tube don't worry its on DVD and way more fun to watch back to back to back to back (you get the idea).

It is genius. The cast was excellent including; Michael Cera, Jason Bateman and Will Arnett. Now Bateman & Arnett have partnered to create a “comedy enterprise:” DumbDumb.

They will create commercials along with short and long form programming for distribution across all platforms. DumbDumb will create and produce digital content matching not only a brand's personality and marketing objectives but Arnett and Bateman's well-known comedic tone as well.

I think the idea is FunFun! This is the first piece of work I've seen from DumbDumb. an ad for Orbit called The Prom Date.


Highlights for me;

"These days these boys they know how to act all polite and then before you know it they've got their facebook all up in your twitter!"

He called us "the besties!

I miss Arrested Development!

No comments:

Post a Comment