Wednesday, April 7, 2010

he runs to be...barefoot?

My friend Pricey ran the Nike Women's Half Marathon last year; he actually tried to conveince me to come too because last minute a few of his friends couldn't make the trip. I was too worried about money/planning so I passed. 

After watching this video he made I decided I would definitely be running the race in 2010.  So here for your viewing pleasure dug up from the YouTube archvives is my adventure racing partner Pricey Runs running the Nike Women's Half Marathon 2009 barefoot!! 

Gotta love crazy kiwis who think their Aussie.

3 comments:

  1. I am confused. I thought that race was only for women, no?
    BTW That song was on my running playlist for quite some time last year. It makes me laugh everytime I hear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys can run it too - especially if running barefoot. But yes the race is more meant for women:)

    Chris was pacing for his friend that was running her first half marathon and she beat her goal time!

    He barely broke a sweat because he's a speed machine.

    NOTE: his feet were smooth after not bloody like most would think. It was almost as though he had a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA - Hilarious - thanks for the post Katie!

    Not sure if some of the girls I ran with would agree with you about my feet tho :)

    ReplyDelete