Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something to check out

I recently started reading a new blog (non-running) that is full of great content. Click here -> Masey

This is a video that was posted on it today which I absolutely love!

My positive feelings about Vancouver run deep.  Not just because I was born here. I love that I can live and work downtown which satisfies my Monday to Friday urban cravings (dining out, concerts, art galleries, shopping ect.) but come the weekend I'm a 10 minute drive to some of the most beautiful mountains, oceans, lakes and forests in the world. Check this out for an edgy view of the city I heart so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Awww... you're a gem. Thanks for the link love, Kat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking blog. The content is spot on too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy artist, Batman! The videographer, I mean. What a cool eye on Van. I'll definitely check out the other stuff on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! And thanks for the link now I have some lunch time reading.

    I think I saw you running on the Seawall on Tuesday night - could it be true? Pink tank, black shorts and a pink headband? I tried to say hello but you just went ripping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me I need to come to Vancouver for a visit and much needed Katie time!

    Are you still thinking about running the West Coast Trail this summer? We've been talking about doing it (hiking NOT running) next summer if you're interested.

    Love & miss you!

    Your cuz - Sarah

    ReplyDelete